What is this throne????

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1039 , Jan 30, 2004
      Note: I am not a priest, nor I do not have any permission
      from the chruch to teach church faith. I beg for making an
      unauthorised teaching here.

      Throne or See .. What is this? Many people have an idea that
      it is about a chair like kings sit. Really it is not.

      We have discussed before that Jesus Christ established one church
      and appointed Apostle Peter as its head, And only Peter has a
      throne.

      Throne does not mean the right to administer a group of people.
      It means it is the continuation of the priesthood given by our
      Lord Jesus Christ. Actualy the Church which our Lord established
      is the continuation of Old Testament Jewish Chruch.

      Lord God, tested the faith of our Patriarch, Abrahm through
      the sacrifice of Issac, and found very good. So Lord chose
      sucessors of Abraham as His own Chruch ( Israel chruch).

      Lord, God, through Moses annointed Aaron as the high priest
      and his sons as priests. God also, annointed David as King of
      Israel, to rule his chosen people. God commanded that if David's
      sucessors donot forget God and OBEY His commandments, they would
      get the throne of David for ever.

      But Divid's sucessors forgot God and disobeyed His commandments.
      And so the David's kinghood ended and the administration reached
      the high priests. In this way the throne reached the High Priests.

      Our Lord Jesus Christ, was born in the tribe of David. This
      way He is God, King and High Priest. The scholars from the
      east looked for the child 'born as King" in the palace.
      This way the throne came to our Lord, Jesus Christ.

      our Lord Jesus Christ, establised the new Israel church ( which
      is the christian chruch) and apointed Peter as the head of the
      chruch. This way Peter receieved this Throne.

      So now the readers would have understood, that 'Throne ' is very
      serious thing and there was only one. Rejecting this throne
      is rejecting Jesus Christ ( and therefore Lord God). If you
      look around any one who broke from this church over centuries
      tries to prove that there is no throne. This was the first sin.
      Satan challenged the Throne of our Lord. Disobeyed it.

      If some one saying a throne here or there, Christ here or there
      chruch here or there, do not follow them.' Our Lord Himself
      gave us this warning.

      He also said dont be foolish (like the brides ).

      Why do you think, Jesus warned all this? Why? if He would
      have saved every one who prayes to him?

      Think and act my friends. Ultimately anyone MAY be saved.
      But it is safe and better to OBEY LORD. and stay in the true
      chruch.

      Many of you may have ego against it. But ego has been the
      problem even in the first sin of Lucifer.

      prayers

      Paul Reji
      St. Ignatious Chruch, Dallas
    • Jaison