Matrimonial; Code # 002/04

  • SOCM-Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2004
      Matrimonial; Code # 002/04

      Parents (Father - retired Civil Engineer and Mother
      School Teacher) from Upper Middle Class Ancient Jacobite
      Family in Kayamkulam invite proposals for their daughter
      (DIVORCED),Age 29, fair complexion, Height: 5'2".

      Got married on 1995, it lasted for just 5 days – The boy
      was a drug addict – obtained divorce both from family
      court and Church.

      She is B.Com graduate – underwent diploma in travel
      management – presently working in an MNC as Front office /
      Admin / Travel Coordinator / Customer Care Executive /
      Course Coordinator.

      We invite proposals from parents of God fearing JACOBITE
      BOYS OF MIDDLE CLASS FAMILIES ONLY.

      Groom should be God – fearing – non –smoker – non –
      alcoholic – with clean habits well mannered – loving
      and caring; should be broad minded and understanding

      Photographs can be given to the parents who make genuine
      proposals to her father on phone.

      Please correspond to moderator_socm@...
      (moderator_socm @...) with code # MP-002/04
      We Moderators do not take or assume any responsibility
      for the particulars given by the advertiser. Concerned
      parties are encouraged to verify the particulars. As
      per the request of advertiser we withheld the contact
      details.