Re: Truth about IOC and our church

  • Philip Oommen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2004
      Dear Moderators/Paul Reji (Dallas)

      Appreciate your article. Let me point out one thing.
      All baptized Chrisitians(RCC,IOC,SOC etc. are one
      in Christ. Church is the body of Christ. IOC,RCC,SOC
      etc, have been following double standard of worship
      for many years.
      (1) One is Bible teaching in which they teach what
      Christ and apostles taught (or Biblical).
      (2) Then there is traditional teaching(non biblical
      teaching)

      Before teaching tradional things these churches start
      with "OUR FAITH IS ...so and so. This phrase " OUR FAITH"
      started in the 6th centrury. 90% of the people don't
      realize the difference between what is Biblical teaching
      and "OUR FAITH". They follow whater thir priests say. So
      it is the duty of every true follower of Christ to
      replace "OUR FAITH" by teachings of 'Jesus and apostles'
      from our daily life. Then the body of Christ will appear
      " beautiful bride" to the world and many gentiles will
      join church.

      "Concern for thrones of disciples in the present world"
      is one of "OUR FAITHs". It was not Jesus or apostles"
      teaching to rule the sheep sitting on thrones. Thrones
      come into picture during millenium rule Jesus only
      (Mathew 19:28), not now. Reward is received after the
      job is done not before the job is complete.

      We need to pull out weeds(non biblical teachings) in
      order to have a 100 fold harvest in spiritual life.
      6th-19th centuries 100s of weeds were planted in the
      church's teaching (RCC and orthdox churches) by Satan.
      Most of the teachings were fabricated in the name of
      Jesus,God or saints giving false visions to people lived
      during the time. Thanks to God, Holy Spirit killed most
      of the weeds (false teaching). Now less than 30 weeds
      exist. Holy Spirit will kill them and all denominations
      will be true followers of Jesus.

      Let us pray that the revival in the church continues
      and all will fall at Jesus's throne. It is high time
      that people relalize and await Jesus's second coming
      to establish millenium rule where the 12 apostles will
      rule from Jerusalem sitting on the 12 thrones. RCC,IOC
      and SOC members will be under one throne because there
      won't be split. IOC or SOC or RCC in Kerala would not
      have an option to choose their favourite apostels as
      their head. Rule will be with iron rod.

      Sincerely
      Philip
      Member of St.Kuriakose Orth.Church