Request from Iraq for Peshitta Holy Bible (Original Syriac)

  • Prakash George
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2004
      Dear Respected Moderators & Forum Members,

      Our Syrian Orthodox churchmate - Korooyyo Deacon
      Zaid Sabha Abdul-Noor requesting an Original Peshitto
      Syriac Bible.

      He is serving at St.Peter's Syrian Orthodox Church,
      Baghdad, Iraq, Under our His Holiness.

      He is a Korooyo. Waiting for to get his Youpodokio
      Rank. Studying in the Syrian Orthodox Seminary,
      Under Mor Severious Hawa, Methrapolithan of Baghdad.

      Deacon Zaid is a member of our forum.
      If any one knows the source to get a "Peshitta Syriac
      Bible", please kindly advise him.

      He is ready to bear the cost. If it is possible to
      download, kindly advise the link also.

      His address in Iraq is

      Dn. Zaid Sabha Abdul-Noor
      Zukak 22 house number 12
      Mahalla 710
      Muthanna district
      Baghdad
      Iraq

      May God Bless Us all

      Your loving brother in Christ

      Prakash George
      St. Mary's Syrian Orthodox Church, Muscat,
      Sulthanate of Oman
      St.Thomas Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Chruch,
      Thiruvanchoor, Kottayam