Re: Truth about IOC and our church [Paul Reji]

  • Thomas Abraham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2004
      Dear Paul Reji,

      Congrats!!! A very well researched write-up. However,
      I think in today's world, extreme hatredness to (Or
      diassociation with) IOC members is not a solution,
      even if it is as per Hudaya Canon. Laws are for men
      and as you know, men are not for laws. Pardoning and
      praying for them is the best way for just working of
      GOD. Afterall, it is my thinking. May be I am also
      a Satan as you mentioned!!!

      Lovingly

      Thomas Abraham
      St. Peter's J.S.O. Church - Bahrain.