Member Introduction

  • Moderators SOCM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2004
      My Name is Jayson Lorenzo Stephen Kent
      My mother is Ms. Rita Moran of Lebanon
      My father is Dr. Charles Kent, Ph.D.
      My parents are Maronite Catholics
      I belongs Syriac Orthodox Church.
      I am a Student, and part time hardware store employee.
      My interest in joining SOCM-Forum is as a student of
      Orthodoxy. I have noted that SOCM-Forum is a moderated
      forum. Furthermore I object to all of the questions.
      I have never had to answer so many to join a yahoogroup.
      I pray that my pedigree meets your high standards.

      Your sincerily,
      Jayson Kent
      Full Name: Arun John
      Country of Residence: Bangalore, India
      Denomination: Malankara Syrian Orthodox
      Briefly state your interest in joining SOCM-Forum: Learn more about church.

      Best regards
      Arun