Greetings From Mor Theethose Yeldho

  • Archbishop Mor Theethos Yeldho
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2004
      Dear Moderators,

      Thanks for the wonderful work you are doing especially
      for our new generations.

      I heard from Mor Julius Cicek (Holland) that you had
      posted an article on my episcopal Name 'Theethos'(TITUS).
      I could not trace back those Digest. Could you please
      search that for me and send to my personal email address.

      Thanking you,
      May God blesss you,
      Archbishop Mor Theethos Yeldho
      From the desk of moderators:

      After kissing your blesses hands,

      Thank you very much thirumeni, for the kind words about
      our forum. As per your request we have seend that message
      (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SOCM-FORUM/message/3632)
      to your personal email address.

      Your Spiritual Sons in Lord Jesus Christ
      Moderators
      SOCM Forum