Re: Figurative references in Orthodoxy

  • Babu Maracheril
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2004
      Helo Dear Brothers

      I do not think the communications about the
      prefixes, aliyases, surnames of our Holy
      fathers us work bashing - please stop it
      if u feel that unholy. instead, we try to
      teach more about our holy fathers:

      All of you who read this may reply this msg,
      typing the names of the Holy Fathers by whom
      it is mentioned: Please take this in good spirit

      1. Malankarayude Garjjikkunna Simham =
      2. Malanakara Sabhaa Bhaasuran =
      3. Satya Viswaasa Samrakshakan =
      4. Valiya Thirumeni =
      5. Kochu Thirumeni ( I know all of you know that) =
      6. Malankarayude Yaquoob Burdhana =
      7. Parisudhaathmavinte Ponthoolika =
      8. Perumpilly Thirumeni =

      yours truly in Christ
      Babu, Marthamariyam Valiya Pally, Kothamangalam