Padma Shri to Anju Bobby George

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2004
      Seventy-four personalities have been awarded the
      Padma Shri, the fourth highest civilian award, on
      26 January 2004. The recipients include athletes
      Anju Bobby George and K.M. Beenamol, both from Kerala.

      Anju Bobby George is a member of our St. Adais
      Jacobite Syrian Church, Nalunnakal, Kottayam Diocese.
      http://www.saintadaischurch.org/

      We take this opportunity to congratulate Anju and
      other recipients for their roll in keeping our National
      Flag high in the International arena.

      May the Almighty grand them more success in their
      future.

      In Our Lords Love
      SOCM-FORUM Moderators