Re: Figurative references in Orthodoxy

  • Babu Maracheril
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23 9:55 PM
      Ref msg from Mr Mathew G M, St.Johns Church, Ayyampalli
      appended in digest # 794, he has given a wonderful and
      well appreciated moral standing which should be adopted
      by all christians.

      Please note that the meaning of the word Ambaram is not
      Ocean, but it is SKY; there in the song, Virgin Mary
      Mother of God is described as the Holy Sky in which
      the Devine God has risen ... Deivika sooryan and
      divyaambaram -- the word ambaram has another meaning
      also - it is cloth. I hope this is acceptable to you
      - sorry if any feelings are hurt.

      I remember and thank my Malayalam Teachers.

      Your brother in Christ
      Babu, Marthamariyam Valiapally Kothamangalam