Purpose of this forum.

  • Thomas P
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2004
      I kindly request that we abstain from personal
      attacks in this forum.

      Let us focus more on church related topics and
      make this forum useful to the members of the
      Malankara Church, which is one body (or hope to
      be one body). It is against our culture and the
      aim of this forum to engage in persoanl attacks.

      Thank you,
      Thomas
      Marth Mariam Church/ St. George Church, Thumpamon