Re: Beware the wolfs in sheep’s cloths

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2004
      Dear Ajith

      It is a great work by. I would not have caught it!
      It is true as I always believed who does all this?

      1) Close the churches
      2) Enter the chruch by force
      3) disobey the head of the chruch
      4) crticize and disparage the great fathers of the
      chruch who God counts as great leaders.
      ( eg . Eldho bava )
      5) who takes promise in the name of God and break it
      disregarding the 3 law of God.
      6) calls oracles for guidance
      7) deceipts people saying - we are also worship Jesus
      but broke from Christ's chruch.
      ( when true chruch breaks, the one full chruch remain
      as full church. one broken part is outside the church )
      8) who disobey the apostolc canon ( hudaya)
      10) tries to take so many people by marriage, money etc...
      11) who has no shame in claiming that Parumala Thimumeni
      is with them with out reading his oath.
      12) and who said that they do not believe in Bible.
      ( surprised ? just go throgh what Ougen Bava said
      in HC for the case - he said he do not believe all
      in bible)
      13 and try to steal a chruch when the churches have been
      built by believers or their parents and IOC do not even
      have 2% of people with them

      ALL they know is
      disobedience ( to chruch and God)
      lieing ( to the believers )
      cheating ( of the innocent)
      exhortion ( of the believers )
      deception ( believers )
      and greed for money. ( all rich are with them !)

      Whose side are you? the extortioners of sufferers ?

      regards

      Paul
      st Ignatious church
      Dallas