Re: Beware the wolfs in sheeps cloths
- Dear Ajith
It is a great work by. I would not have caught it!
It is true as I always believed who does all this?
1) Close the churches
2) Enter the chruch by force
3) disobey the head of the chruch
4) crticize and disparage the great fathers of the
chruch who God counts as great leaders.
( eg . Eldho bava )
5) who takes promise in the name of God and break it
disregarding the 3 law of God.
6) calls oracles for guidance
7) deceipts people saying - we are also worship Jesus
but broke from Christ's chruch.
( when true chruch breaks, the one full chruch remain
as full church. one broken part is outside the church )
8) who disobey the apostolc canon ( hudaya)
10) tries to take so many people by marriage, money etc...
11) who has no shame in claiming that Parumala Thimumeni
is with them with out reading his oath.
12) and who said that they do not believe in Bible.
( surprised ? just go throgh what Ougen Bava said
in HC for the case - he said he do not believe all
13 and try to steal a chruch when the churches have been
built by believers or their parents and IOC do not even
have 2% of people with them
ALL they know is
disobedience ( to chruch and God)
lieing ( to the believers )
cheating ( of the innocent)
exhortion ( of the believers )
deception ( believers )
and greed for money. ( all rich are with them !)
Whose side are you? the extortioners of sufferers ?
st Ignatious church