Prayer Request

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2004
      My cousin brother Mr. G.D. Mathew, Jnappallil
      Palluvathukkal, Cheppaud, is hospitalized at Pushpagiri
      Medical College since last week. He is a heart and
      diabetic patient, immediate shock deteriorated last
      Saturday, he was not at all responding to treatment,
      weakness both mental and physical because of the death
      of his younger brother (Rajan) on 31 December 2003.

      I request a prayer for him.

      In His Love
      Thomas Daniel (Reji)
      Cheppaud, Alleppy Dist, Kerala, India