Re: Beware the wolfs in sheep’s cloths

  • Very. Rev. Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2004
      Dear Readers,

      I want to acknowledge Aji's effort to bring the psuedo
      Thomas in our forum to the lime light. Last year I took
      up a task to reply his fabricated and venomous postings
      in our forum. He was responding like PYAR ANJAZHY to the
      question ARIETHRA!. I replied him not because I did not
      detect his psuedo name but because I wanted to clear
      the doubts created in our young readers. I was satisfied
      with the response of our readers.

      As mentioned he also started to flood my mail box with
      his mails of fancies and fabrications. Then I took a
      stand that unless and until he reveals his true identity
      I will not respond to him personally.

      ( Dear 'Thomas' I still stick to it. so please don't
      start posting mails to me personally!).

      In my earlier postings I use to give his name in inverted
      comas to reveal his trick. Upon his personal request I
      removed such usages on his own pledge to me that he was
      really a Thomas! That was to keep my modesty, eventhough
      he was not Thomas as revealed by our Aji.

      But I won't agree with Aji to remove him from our forum.
      Let him continue! All of us know who he is? and how he
      acts! Let us hear him eventhough he has a different
      standard of commitment to himself! Jesus our Lord never
      sent out Judas eventhough He knew that he was a deceiver.
      Judas went out for himself! I am sure NO ONE IN OUR CHURCH
      IS DECEIVED BY HIS POSTINGS IN THE PAST. the same will be
      in the future too.

      Let us all pray for him to get the courage to speak boldly
      what he believes and profess.

      Without any grudge and enmity to our friend Mr.( Mrs.or Rev.,
      I don't know!) 'Thomas P.' !

      Lovingly,
      Moolelachen.