Re: New Book from Mor Adai Study centre ( Review)

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2004
      I purchased this book. done half reading . two things
      comes to my mind.

      1) The scholarship of of Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius
      Yacoob 111. I knew he was a great scholar. But I never
      imagined it, was this extent.

      2) Excellent referance and easy reading foot notes form
      Moolayil achan.

      This book talks about so many things that every
      Christian should know. Like The chruch, its creation,
      the Apostles and early chruch history and excellent chapter
      on St.Mary. Actualy there is one chapter about nativity.
      ( we had discussion on if DEC 25th is Christmas or not).
      The book has both historical and theological answers for
      many questions people raise.

      Every one should read it. It is such a great work. For
      the people in india, I wish every chruch buy a copy for
      library or referance etc.

      Congratulations, achan. God bless your work.

      Paul Philipose
      St.Ignatious Church , Dallas