Re: Rules for marriages compiled by Abin Geogre

  • Sabu Abraham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2004
      Referring to Alex Jojo Joseph's message,

      Alex I can really understand your feelings.
      I didn't mean anything in my message to infuriate
      anyone. If I would have been in your age, my
      reaction and thinking would have been the same.
      But as you mentioned past experiences of 50 years
      makes me to change my way of thinking. I believe
      from my expereience that everything is possible
      for God. So many times in life I reached a dead
      end with personal problems and when I fell at
      the feet of lord and cried out and my problems
      solved in a mysterious way. I am not wasting
      the space to ellaborate on this.Let us all pray
      for a good tommorrow. Everything impossible to
      us is possible to God. That is what I meant in
      my message. We all are the organs of the body of
      christ. If one organ gets pain all the body gets
      pain. Here in abudhabi there are two brethern
      groups worshiping in the same hall morning and
      evening. There are two penetecost groups. The
      reason behind this is power struggle among some
      people here . My wish is that there should be
      one church "the christian church ". Then only
      we can proclaim the love of God. I really convey
      my apology if any part of my message hurt anybodies
      feelings.

      SABU
      St. George Orthodox Church
      Abudhabi