One clarification

  • Alex Jojo Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2004
      Can any of the Achens or learned elders of our forum
      help me out:

      What all are the clear differences in theology and
      in faith between JSOC and IOC?

      It could be the differences that were always there
      from the begining,that were made and formulated
      deliberately or whatever.But what exactly are the
      points in which we differ (strictly with respect
      to theology and faith as most of us are crystal
      clear abt the differences in administration,
      organization,attitude etc.) as of today?

      Regards
      Jojo
      St. Mary's JSO Church, Queen's Road, Bangalore
      St. George JSO Chapel, Kavumbhagom, Thiruvalla