Member Introduction

  • SOCM-Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2003
      Full Name: Sarah Varghese P
      City & Country of Residence: Toronto
      My Parish: St.Mary's Syrian Orthodox Church
      My interest in joining SOCM-Forum:
      I hail from a family who is a staunch believers of
      Patriarch in Damascus and remain committed with the
      aligence.

      I have been going through your website and have gone
      through Many interesting debates and articles. I am
      very keen to know more about what is happening in
      our churches and the ongoing legal and fist fighting
      between the two factions.

      Thanking you and have a wonderful new year.
      With prayers
      Sarah V.P
      Dear brothers and sisters

      I am Deepu C Varghese doing my MTech in Roorkee.
      My native is Chittoor,AP. We go to parish in Vellore,
      St Lukes Orthodox Church. I come from a Orthodox family.
      hope we meet again
      Name : Thomas Abraham
      Present Parish : St. Peter's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church,
      Manama, Bahrain.
      Home Parish: St. Mary's Church, Manarcad, Kottayam, Kerala.

      Full Name:Touma Hanna (Touma, or Thomas)
      City & Country of Residence: Montreal, Canada
      My Parish: St-Ephrem Syriac catholic church in Quebec
      My interest in joining SOCM-Forum:
      I am a syriac catholic born in Lebanon, living in
      Canada since 1973. My late father was born in Siirt
      near Mardin in Turkey, and lost 6 brothers during
      the christians massacre. He was originally Syriac
      Orthodoxe. My mother was originally chaldean, her
      parents were from Irak. I am doing research on
      syriacs all around the world for a web site of our
      church which is incomplete so far
      http://www.syriaccatholic.ca . I am trying to include
      links, icones, manuscripts, etc.
      All information is welcome. I strongly believe that all
      syriacs must be united and constitute a force to defend
      their commom interests.
      Thank you for your help.
      Full Name:Binoy Chacko
      City & Country of Residence:Ernakulam ,India
      Parish name :St George church cheruthottukunnel.
      Brahmapuram
      My interest in joining SOCM-Forum:
      I am involved with the gospel works in my church.
      I hope this would be a good association for sharing
      and prayer.

      In Our Lords Love
      BInoy Chacko