+++ REST IN PEACE

  • Biju Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2004
      Mrs. SOSAMMA THOMAS (Mother of Mr. M. T. Abraham,
      Mylakattu,Manarcad St. Mary's Church and member of
      SAMAJAM) has taken place in peace after she
      successfully complete her term of 79 yrs.

      Let us Pray for the departed soul also uphold the family
      members in our prayers to adjust with their missing in their
      temporary life and to strengthen more in our God and Lord.

      Anugragangal Niranjirickunnavanee ..................

      The time for Funeral is not decided yet, as they are waiting
      for the confirmation of arrival of relatives from abroad.

      Mr. Abraham is already at home and was present at the time
      of demise. Friends and Relatives who are wish to contact
      him may call at 0091 481 2372 903.

      Yours brother in Christ

      Daniel Biju Daniel
      Kadisa Church