Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2004
      Christ is Born! Glorify Him!

      "The evil spirits make us zealous for works which
      we are not able to perform, and cause us to faint
      in tasks on which we are engaged, and which are
      profitable for us. Therefore, they make us laugh
      when it is time for weeping, and weep when it is
      time for laughter, and simply turn us aside at
      every time from the right way. And there are many
      other deceits whereby they make us their slaves,
      but there is no time now to describe all this.
      But when they fill our heart with these deceits,
      and we feed on them and they become our food, then
      God is patient with us and He visits us, to bring
      us back again from this heavy body, that we may
      leave it."

      St. Anthony the Great.
      "For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ
      Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ
      have put on Christ." Galatians 3:26,27