NEW YEAR EVE CELEBRATION

  • Eldho Shimmy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2004
      Dear Moderator,

      St. Mary's Hermon Jacobite Church, Azhakam celebrated
      New Year eve with Christmas Song Competition. The
      prayer units of the parish participated in this contest.

      Mr. P.M.Ittoop, delivered the New Year eve message.
      Vicar Fr.Varghese Arackal(former vicar of Kuwait church)
      presided over the meeting and Fr.Varghese Mannarambil
      inaugurated the meeting.

      The Holy mass was celebrated at the midnight.

      Thanks to Mr.Aliyas Issac. Convey our (members of the
      Nayathodu St.Johns chapel ) greetings to Mr.Benny
      Arackapady. We all are waiting to hear from him.

      Eldho P V
      St.Mary's Hermon Jacobite Church Azhakom