Greetings!!!

  • Shyam and Sharan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      Dear SOCM forum team,

      First of all, a very happy and prosperous happy
      new year to each and every one there, who belive
      in Jesus christ , in peace , and spirit.....

      We usually open our father's inbox to check our
      emails , and i get to open mails from the forum
      .... sometimes , we find it boring to read all
      this stuff , because of the division and fighting
      in between the church, ...... but these mails are those
      which give an understanding , a real inspiring message,
      that we still go on reading them!

      We appreciate all the hard work and efforts by all
      the members and the moderaters, who is promoting our
      Church and its faith

      We are chrildren in our teens , and we are just
      beginning to go into the depths of these church
      activities ... we invite all the brothers and sisters
      of our age group to come and boost the activities
      of this forum and visualize a new face for our
      Syrian Orthodox Church..

      Thaking each and everyone out there, and wishing
      all of you again , a splendid 2004 in the name
      of our Lord Christ...

      yours,

      Shyam and Sharan Suresh
      Pukadiyil,Kottayam

      Simhasana Church,
      Kottayam
      From the desk of moderators

      Dear Shyam and Sharan, warm welcome to our forum. We
      know that many of our youngsters are reading our
      postings and keeping silent. This is the first time
      some one responded to it and appreciated our efforts. We
      are very much thankful to your kind words.
      And we take your appreciation with much great value, as
      you are the future of our Church.

      We moderators had a thought long back about starting a
      Q & A section for our youngsters. We think it is now the
      time for it. Our Bishops, Priests & scholars of this forum,
      will answer your questions. So please do ask your queries
      about our Church, its faith & traditions.

      Be with us and be part of us.