Silver Jubilee: Bahrain St. Peter's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church

  • Thomas Abraham
    Message 1 of 1502 , Jan 4, 2004
      Dear Forum members,

      We, Bahrain St. Peter's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church,
      is celebrating its silver jubilee, with one year
      programmes. The Patriarch of Antioch & All the East and
      Supreme Head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church H.H.
      Ignatius Zakka I Iwas was in Bahrain in December 11th to
      16th and took part in our jubilee celebrations. On behalf
      of the 2003 Managing Committee, I would like to express my
      sincere thanks to all who supported us, specially to the
      SAMAJAM members, and made the apostolic visit a blessed
      one.

      The event was given vide coverage in the SOCM Forum
      bulletin and we really appreciate the people behind it.

      Wish you all a Happy New Year.

      Thomas Abraham
      Secretary (2003)
      St. Peter's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004
        Dear members

        In our Lords Love