Good News - English version of Sunday School Books classes 1 to 10 are completed

  • James John
    Message 1 of 1502 , Jan 3, 2004
      There is a happy news for the Sunday School children
      and Sunday School teachers of MSOSSA North America.
      The English version of our Sunday School books are
      now completed.

      Copies of the books for classes 1 to 10 can be ordered
      from the Director or the Regional directors of the
      Sunday School association.

      Those who are outside North America may obtain the
      books from MJSSA Head Quarters in Puthencruz.

      The books are ready for distribution.

      Yours in Christ

      James K John
      Director, MSOSSA North America