Advocate P.J. Philip decorated with St. Aphrem

  • SOCM-Moderators
    Message 1 of 1502 , Jan 3, 2004
      Advocate P. J Philip, member of Soonoro Church,
      Ernakulam,and one of the church advocate representing
      the church in our cases in Kerala and Supreme Court
      has been decorated with 'Decoration of St Aphrem'(commonly
      referred to as Chevalier)on 31 December 2003 by
      H.H Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas.

      H.B Catholicose Baselious Thomas I formally handed it
      over to him at Puthencuruz in the presence of
      Joseph Mor Gregorious, Kuriakose Mor Dioscorus and
      Kuriakose Mor Theophilos metropolitans

      Adv. Philip is a member of this forum.

      We, the moderators and members of this forum congratulate
      him on this occasion, and pray to God Almighty to grand
      him more strength to work for His church.

      In Our Lords Love
      Forum Moderators
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004