CONGRATULATIONS AND NEW YEAR GREETINGS

  • Babu Maracheril
    Message 1 of 1502 , Jan 2, 2004
      May we take this opportunity to Congratulate our
      Most Beloved His Holiness and His Beatitute and all
      their spiritual children all over the globe on this
      wonderful and brightest time of the year, and we
      are all praying for the best of their health and
      long life.

      Kulaantham Bil Kher - May the whole year be good

      May we also congratulate the designated Metropolitan
      consecrates; who are selected by God the Almighty to
      lead HIS subjects. Let us pray that may the Mercy
      and Blessings of our Lord Jesus Christ be with them,
      strengthening them to lead and guide their subjects

      We also pray that 2004 will bring us peaceful and
      amicable solutions and settlements to many of our
      problems.

      Once again - Peace and Prosperity to all beloved
      children of our Church throughout the year and all
      the years to come

      Stay blessed in the love of Jesus Christ.

      In His Service and always under the Holy See of
      Antioch and the H. Throne of St.Peter

      Babu Maracheril & Family
      Valiyapally Kothamangalam
      SGUSOC Kuwait