A DaySpring E-Card is waiting for you!

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1502 , Jan 1, 2004
      Mark Sadek has sent you an E-Card!

      Someone wanted to share their heart and God's
      love with you today with a DaySpring E-card.

      Your E-card is waiting at this location:

      http://www.dayspring.com/ecards/card.asp?ID=918146-scm

      You can also go to DaySpring.com, click the "Free
      E-cards" link, then click on the "E-card Pickup"
      link near the middle of the page. Enter your retrieval
      number (918146-scm) in the space provided.

      Blessings to you from the folks at DaySpring Cards,
      the world's leading Christian greeting card company.

      http://www.dayspring.com
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004
        Dear members