Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      "All men are made in God's image; but to be in His
      likeness is granted only to those who through great
      love have brought their own freedom into subjection
      to God. For only when we do not belong to ourselves
      do we become like Him who through love has reconciled
      us to Himself. No one achieves this unless he persuades
      his soul not to be distracted by the false glitter of
      this life."
      St. Diadochos of Photiki.
      "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer
      and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests
      be made known to God." Philippians 4:6