Happy New Year (2004)

  • SOCM-Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2003
      So he said to the man who took care of the
      vineyard, 'For three years now I've been coming
      to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven't
      found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up
      the soil?'

      'Sir,' the man replied, 'leave it alone for one
      more year, and I'll dig around it and fertilize it.

      If it bears fruit next year, fine! If not, then cut
      it down.
      St. Luke 13:7-9 (NIV)
      From the Desk of Moderators

      We the moderators, wish you all a Happy & Prospers
      New Year (2004)

      In Our Lords Love
      Forum Moderators