Re: Rest In Peace (Mr. P.I. Varghese)

  • Rev. Fr. David Cheruthottil
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2003
      Dear Mr. Prakash George and his Siblings:

      First of all, I would like to express my condolences
      to you, your family, and relatives.

      When the time comes, each of us have to go to the
      place where we deserve - HEAVEN!

      Now, the only thing the rest of us could do is to
      pray hard, to get the courage, mentally and physically,
      to suffer the loss of the loved one that has departed us.

      I am sure that GOD will give us that courage, because
      HE loves and cares for us.

      So be brave and go on with the rest of your life with
      HOPE in CHRIST, or saviour.

      Please show the world, his good deeds-Faith in God,
      Love of God and other good deeds he lead, which he
      taught us and to carry it on in your life. Thus, he
      will live through you and the rest of his family. This
      will carry the memory of him through you.

      May God Bless his soul and give rest in peace at the
      right of Christ in Heaven!

      God Bless us all!
      Fr. David Cheruthottil
      St. George's Malankra Syrian Orthodox Church
      611 Roosevelt Ave., Carteret, NJ