Happy Christmas

  • Sundeep Paulose
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2003
      Dear Brothers and Sisters,

      The great question for us is this: Is our Christmas
      still only a story about a baby, or is it more a
      deathless story about a Person into whom the baby
      grew, who can redeem the world from its sins, who
      calls us into partnership with His Great and mighty
      purposes??

      When the angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph, he
      said, "You Shall call His name Jesus, for he will
      save His people from their sins"(Matthew 1:21, The
      Holy Bible). It is only as we see the birth of Jesus
      in the light of His crucifixion and resurrection that
      we are able to grasp the full meaning of Christmas.

      With your eyes wide open this Christmas, respond to
      God with love and commmitment for the gift of His Son.
      Focus your thoughts and actionsand motivations toward
      honouring the Baby who grew up and died for all
      our sins.

      When we look beyond the manger
      To the cross of Calvary,
      We will know the reason Christmas
      Brings such joy to you and me.

      Wishing you all a very Happy Christ-Filled Christmas!!!
      with love and prayers,
      Sundeep M. Paulose
      St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Church,
      Naigaon-Vasai(Mumbai).
      The mission of the cross is hidden in the message of the cradle....