Ordination of Knanaya Metropolitan – 15 Jan 2004

  • SOCM-Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2003
      HIS HOLINESS MORAN MOR IGNATIUS ZAKKA I IWAS
      Patriarch of Antioch & All the East Supreme
      Head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church
      will celebrate Holy Mass in the Cathedral of
      St. Peter& St. Paul at the Monastery of
      St. Aphrem the Syrian in Ma'arrat Syednaya,
      Damascus, Syria, at 9.00 am on the Thursday
      January 15, 2004 and Consecrate Rev.Fr, Kuriakose
      Edavazhikal as Metropolitan of Knanaya diocese of
      Malankara Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church.

      H.B Catholicose Baselious Thomas I and Metropolitans
      from Malankara, Europe, Canada, Middle Eastern countries
      and Australia will assist H.H.

      Around 150 Knanaya diocese members from Malankara will
      be attending the ceremony.