REST IN PEACE

  • Biju Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2003
      Dear Brothers and sisters

      Mr. P.I. Varghese(65 yrs, Pallathuparambil,
      Thiruvanchoor),father of Mr. Prakash George, member
      of SOCM-Forum & SAMAJAM has passed away on 28 th
      Dec 2003 Morning due to quick variation in his B.P.

      Funeral will be held at Thiruvanchoor St. Thomas
      Jacobite Church on 29th at 2 pm

      Let us Pray for the departed soul also uphold the
      family members in our prayers to adjust with their
      missing in their temporary life and to strengthen
      more in our God and Lord.

      Anugragangal Niranjirickunnavanee ........................

      Yours brother in Christ

      Biju Daniel
      Kadisa Church
      Kayamkulam