Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2003
      "If, in the case of one human being who has done
      wrong to another, God in His grace has commanded
      that we should be forgiving to the offender
      seventy times seven, how much more will God
      forgive the person who offers up supplication
      for his sins?"

      St. John the Solitary.
      "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of
      God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
      Romans 6:23