Incarnate love

  • Very. Rev. Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2003
      Dearly beloved in our Lord,

      Greetings in the name of the incarnate word!
      Christmas is the incarnation of God's love.
      It is the celebration of sharing of the love
      and comfort with others that we received from
      God!
      It is the season of rejoicing in humbling
      ourselves and the sensitivity to the sffering
      of others.

      May God bless us all
      Lovingly
      Moolelachen.