Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2003
      "If we wish to ask a favor of those who hold
      temporal power, we dare not do so except with
      humility and respect. It is far more important
      that we present our pleas to God with the utmost
      humility and purity of devotion. We realize that
      we will be heard for our pure and sorrowful hearts,
      not for the numbers of our spoken words. Our
      prayer must be heartfelt and to the point. Only
      a divine inspiration should lengthen it."

      St. Benedict of Nursia.
      "My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast;
      I will sing and give praise." Psalm 57:7