Re: [SOCM-FORUM] Re: Association Meeting

  • Fr. John Kunjukunju
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 10 2:03 PM
      While agreeing with our respected "son of the church" my deep agony is that why people do not think seriously why well educated and active people born, bought up, taught in the faith of the church is deserting it! Certain over enthusiastic people instead of finding sufficient reasons, simply brand them as ignorant, disobedient, cheater, selfish and so on while people who are fit to be called so remain in the fold and no one takes notice of it.
      I have also some such story to tell.
      Back in early seventy's  I wrote to the then catholicose, V Rev Paul Remban later Mor Gregorious, Editor of Malankara sabha weekly, Illustrated weekly and etc. Some of the members in this form know about it. I miserably regret for the words then I used out of my extreme interest and faithfulness to Patriarch. When understand realities are made known by experience, I hope every one would have enough to regret.
      My appeal to everyone in Christ's love is that we Indians take servitude as our birth right. Submission is not servitude. So contain all divisive thought and work for unity and peace.
      I heard someone say can SC dictate our faith, etc. Let them think that SC did not interfere voluntarily. We were the one who went to court and wanted its verdict. So let us respect its verdict and that is minimum courtesy. Moreover SC verdict says, "both parties agreed for unity". Those who say, "divide" mean that this statement is a lie? Fr John KK.