Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2003
      "One must by every means strive to preserve
      peace of soul and not be disturbed by offenses
      from others; for this one must in every way
      strive to restrain anger and by means of
      attentiveness to keep the mind and heart from
      improper feelings. And therefore we must bear
      offenses from others with equanimity and
      accustom ourselves to such a disposition of
      spirit that these offenses seem to concern not
      us, but others. Such a practice can give
      quietness to the human heart and make it as
      dwelling for God Himself."

      St. Seraphim of Sarov.
      "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no
      longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and
      the life which I now live in the flesh I live
      by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and
      gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:20