Consecration Of Ramban YELDHO PATHICKAL

  • Raban YELDHO PATHICKAL
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2003
      Dear friends,

      Hope you all are doing fine.

      I was unable to access the internet for almost
      two months. so if any of you have not received
      any prompt reply, forgive me.

      I am happy to inform you that I am going to be
      consecrated as the Archbishop of Malankara
      Archdiocese in North America.

      I request your prayers and if possible, your
      presence on that memorable occasion.

      Ramban YELDHO PATHICKAL (Aby Kurian)

      From the desk of moderators

      We congratulate our Very Rev. Aby Eldho Rambachan,
      on this divine occation and the mean time, request
      his prayers and blessings for all of us.

      Respected Rambachan has been a member of the SOCM
      forum since last year and used to spend his precious
      time for clarifying the doubts of our members in many
      occations. We thank our beloved Rambachan for his
      time with us and his messages.

      We request all our members of the forum to pray for
      him, during this special occation. Let us all pray to
      God, to give him blessings to lead the Holy Church in
      North America in true faith.

      With prayers
      Your spiritual sons in Christ
      Moderators, SOCM forum