Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2003
      "Such, my brethren, are the wonders of God. And
      God reveals His hidden saints so that some may
      emulate them and others have no excuse for not
      doing so. Provided they live a worthy life, both
      those who choose to dwell in the midst of noise
      and hubbub and those who dwell in monasteries,
      mountains and caves can achieve salvation. Solely
      because of their faith in Him God bestows great
      blessings on them. Hence those who because of
      their laziness have failed to attain salvation
      will have no excuse to offer on the day of judgment.
      For He Who promised to grant us salvation simply
      on account of our faith in Him is not a liar."

      St. Symeon the New Theologian.

      "Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a
      worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly
      dividing the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15