Re: Identity

  • Babu Vadakedath
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2003
      Dear Moderator,

      I am fully agree with Baby Gleeson Zachariah. There
      is some people love to publish materials in others
      name. What ever the IOC do, we don't care about
      them anymore. The evil show up in many faces.
      I always write my name on my materials and I am
      proud for it. Truth some times hurt some people
      it is not my problem.. I remember our Rev.Fr. Zachariah
      Arakkunnam's convention speeches those days Achen
      told a story "kozhi kattavante thalel pappirikkum"
      When some one said that couple people were searching
      their head. Public found who was the criminals in their
      area.

      Early this year we saw 6 pages of posting
      aganist 10 individuals in our church main notice
      board. These Individuals are Doctor, Engineers,CPAs,
      Phd, medical professional but there was no auther for
      that postings, only an initial. Why they do these kinds letters on church bulletin board?

      Our Church Guided by Holy Spirit and it will prevail
      all obstacles.

      Dearly SOC members we don't have to worry our church
      built on the Rock.

      Babu Vadakedath
      St. Mary's Jacobite Church
      Manarkadu