Re: Day Dreaming!!!

  • Alex Jojo Joseph
    Message 1 of 1502 , Dec 3, 2003
      Dear All,

      Seeing the mail in other forum..I just understood
      what it mean by "creating HISTORY"...!!!!

      Someone among them along with Kottayam Catholica
      cries that its not two different churches but one
      and few others can re-write HISTORY or rather I
      would like to call it HIS-STORY..As far as I am
      concerned,it is good.Let them publish it..make more
      and more web sites..and make it a lulllaby for
      future..I will also put sincere effort to sell it
      out as IOC-HISTORY...rather,I am compiling all
      postings of those sort from their forum to make it
      available for my friends who dont even know of our
      split..All that will ultimately make it clear for
      generations to be born that these two are indeed
      TWO DIFFERENT CHURCHES..Go ahead..and all the
      very best

      Regards
      Jojo
      St George JSO Chapel, Kavumbhagom, Thiruvalla
      St Mary's JSO Church, Queen's Road, Bangalore
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004
        Dear members

        In our Lords Love