Welcome New Members

  • SOCM-Moderators
    Message 1 of 1502 , Dec 3, 2003
      Full Name: Korooyoo Zayd Sabha Abdul Noor
      Country of Residence: Bagdad, Iraq
      Denomination: Syrian Orthodox Church
      Parish:St.Peter's and St.Paul's
      Syrian Orthodox Church, Bagdad,Iraq.
      Full Name: Calude Guérillot, 74
      (University professor retired)
      Country of Residence: Montfermeil, France
      My Priest: Father Yacup Aydin.
      Parish:Sainte Marie Mère de Dieu
      I stay very far from my parish and I am too
      old to travell. So I am alone...
      This is why I am interested in joining
      SOCM-Forum.
      May the Christ, our God, keep all of us in
      His holy guard
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004
        Dear members