Foods that we can eat

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1502 , Dec 2, 2003
      Is there any restriction on the food that we can eat.
      The Old Testament bans some foods like pork etc.

      Is this applicable to our chruch? Some of the priests
      are of the opinion is that Jesus Christ annuled this
      rule. But my father used to tell me that it is not.

      Paul Philipose
      St. Ignatious church
      Dallas TX

      St. Marys Chruch