Just a thought

  • Forum Moderator
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2002

      Dear respected members

      A lot of people seem to wring there hands about all the disputes and arguments that are in Orthodoxy and a lot of people are saying "can't we all get along".

      Personally we think it's good that there are arguments and debates about jurisdictions and practices I look at it as a sign of people who believe in the concept of truth and falsehood and the inability for the two to abide in the same place. It's healthy for people to debate with proofs and arguments pro and con. We think it's very unhealthy to have these debates be about personalities and attacks on individual.

      Let God judge the individual but let's concentrate on what is being said and whether or not it's truthful.

      Keep post your valuable comments and healthy criticism

      From the Moderator's desk