Tombs of Bishops who died before 1600AD

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1502 , Nov 26, 2003
      What happened to the tombs of our bishops who
      died before 1600AD. agree that during the Roman
      times many historical records were destroyied .
      Let us assume all records were destroyed. But there
      should be tombs of some Bishops inside the chruch.

      Was it from 'Seema' or local? or we did not have
      any bishops before 16th century? If we had them
      stay in some 'aramana' where was the aramana?

      Paul Reji
      St.Ignatious Church , Dallas
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004