To find location of the church

  • George Kuruvilla
    Message 1 of 1502 , Nov 26, 2003
      Dear moederators,
      A few days back I read an introduction of Dn.Gregory,
      as a parishoner, of St.Thomas Church, White Plains,
      NewYork. I have never heard of such a church in
      WhitePlains, NewYork.

      Can you please find out the location of the said
      church from respected Dn. Gregory?

      It would be most appreciated.

      With Prayers, In Christ Jesus,
      George Kuruvilla.
      A parishioner of
      St.Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004
        Dear members

        In our Lords Love