Entire original text of Kaplana from HH Yakob III ?

  • Mathew G M
    Message 1 of 1502 , Nov 25, 2003
      Dear Members,

      Can anyone please email me or point me to an
      internet site that has the entire original text
      of the Nbr 203/1970 kaplana from Patriarch
      HH Yakob III.

      I have heard claims and counter claims of what
      HH Yakub III has said about Mor Thoma Sleeha
      in this Kalpana. But I have never had a chance
      to see the entire original text.

      Mathew G M
      St.Johns Church, Ayyampalli
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com