Welcome New Members

  • SOCM-Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19 10:21 PM
      Full Name : Getachew Assefa
      Country of
      Residence : Stockholm, Sweden
      Occupation : Research Fellow
      Denomination : Ethiopian Orthodox
      Tewahdo Church
      Briefly state your interest
      in joining SOCM-Forum :
      As a memebr of a sister church of Malankara Jacobite
      Syrian Orthodox Church, I am interested in sharing
      ideas and learning from each other so that we stand
      together infront of the hardships we face in excericing
      our apostlic tradation and faith.

      Name : Philip Kurian George
      Country of
      Residence : Mesquite, Texas
      Church : Orthodox
      Parish : Not disclosed
      My interest in joining SOCM-Forum :
      I have read many postings to date, but never
      joined the forum. I would like to join now
      and be able to post message from myself as
      well. I fell like that I have gained a lot
      of knowledge from my brothers and sisters
      and would like to return the same.